While assembling Models, you'll be able to perform several actions that will make your job easier:
- Placing Cubes: you'll place a cube every time you touch a semi-sphere.
- Removing cubes: you'll be able to undo any mistakes by long pressing the cube you wish to remove.
- Choosing another color: you'll be able to choose the color of the cube in the lower bar by tapping on it. If the model has more than 6 colors, you'll be able to drag the color bar towards the left to see the remaining colors.
- Moving the camera: when sliding your finger in any direction, you will change the angle of the platform onto which the model is placed.
- Zoom: you'll be able to zoom in or out the camera by spreading or pinching the screen. These steps can be used to build more comfortably or to have better knowledge of the model parts you have not yet completed.
- Camera View: slide two fingers from top to bottom or bottom to top to move the camera vertically. This way, you will have a better view of the upper part of the Models.